Who are we?
DramEd, is a children's education company with a fast-growing network of performers who teach creatively in schools, nurseries and other educational settings. With the help of performers who enjoy teaching and working with children, our teachers have delivered over 1500+ classes that explore concepts in subjects including literacy, maths, history and sport. We are DBS Vetted professionals often going from the stage to your classroom.
What do we do?
- We spark curiosity and set the scene for future learning.
- We lead children through a cross-curricular workshop that offers them the opportunity to explore and gain a deeper understanding of the topic at hand.
- We plan to inspire your teachers with fresh ideas to continue using within the classroom.
- We include elements of storytelling and Performing Arts in every lesson because it allows children to form new connections with one another, be creative, develop confidence and vital physical, communication and language skills.
- Our teachers and facilitators are extremely talented Performers who literally go from the stage to the classroom.
- We make learning fun, through their abilities as singers, dancers and actors. Often singing maths songs as if they are going for a Grammy, acting a scene from history as if they are going for an Oscar and teaching Toddle Fit™ classes as if they are competing in the finals of Britain's Got Talent.
How do we do it?
- Our online e-training platform provides regular bitesize training relative to childhood studies and the advancement of neuroscience in early childhood development, along with monthly lesson plans for our preschool programmes. This supports DramEd teachers and facilitators in delivering exceptional classes.
- We take care of the planning and our business model means DramEd Teachers are able to accept professional work on the stage or in front of the camera, meaning the talent you get really is exceptional!