Who are we?
DramEd, is a children's education company with a fast-growing network of performers who teach creatively in schools, nurseries and other educational settings. With the help of performers who enjoy teaching and working with children, our teachers explore concepts literacy, maths, history and sport through performing arts. We have delivered over 1500+ classes and often go from the stage to your classroom.
What do we do?
- We spark curiosity and set the scene for future learning.
- We nurture imagination and curiosity
- We lead children through a cross-curricular classes that offers the the opportunity to explore and gain a deeper understanding of the topic at hand.
- We inspire practitioners and teachers with fresh ideas to continue using within the classroom.
- We include elements of storytelling and performing arts in every lesson making space for children to form new connections, expose their creativity, develop their confidence and vital physical, communication and language skills.
- DramEd educators are extremely talented performers who literally go from the stage to the classroom.
- We make learning fun, through our abilities as singers, dancers and actors. Often singing maths songs as if we are going for a Grammy, acting a scene from history as if we are going for an Oscar and teaching Toddle Fit™ classes as if we are competing in the finals of Britain's Got Talent.
How do we do it?
- Our online e-training platform provides regular bitesize training relative to childhood studies and the advancement of neuroscience in early childhood development, along with monthly performing arts based lesson plans for our preschool programmes. This supports DramEd Educators in delivering exceptional classes.
- We take care of the planning and our business model means DramEd Educators are able to accept professional work on the stage or in front of the camera, meaning the talent you get really is exceptional!