Who are we?
DramEd, is a children's education company with a fast-growing network of performers who teach creatively in schools, nurseries and other educational settings. With the help of performers who enjoy teaching and working with children, our teachers explore concepts literacy, maths, history and sport through performing arts. We have delivered over 1500+ classes and often go from the stage to your classroom.
Our mission, aims and values are to;
- Spark curiosity and set the scene for future learning.
- Nurture imaginations and inspire creativity.
- Lead children through a cross-curricular classes that offers them the opportunity to explore and gain a deeper understanding of the topic at hand.
- Raise the attainment of disadvantaged children.
- Include elements of storytelling and performing arts in every lesson making space for children to form new connections.
- Develop their confidence, as well as vital physical, communication and language skills.
- Partner you with highly skilled and experienced performers.
- Make learning fun, through our abilities as singers, dancers and actors.
- Make sure all children can access high-quality art forms regardless of background.
How do we do it?
- Our online e-training platform provides regular bitesize training relative to childhood studies and the advancement of neuroscience in early childhood development, along with monthly performing arts based lesson plans for our preschool programmes. This supports DramEd Educators in delivering exceptional classes.
- We take care of the planning and our business model means DramEd Educators are able to accept professional work on the stage or in front of the camera, meaning the talent you get really is exceptional!