Toddle Fit is our popular preschool dance fitness programme that encourages good health and instils in young children the importance of self-care.
Each 30-minute class focuses on a ‘master move’ and is designed to inspire young children on a journey through dance.
Using a mixture of funky nursery rhymes and child-friendly pop hits, from the 60s right through to the present day, our specially-designed routines help develop spatial awareness and really get little ones moving!
Plus they’ll get all the other benefits that learning through the performing arts brings.
We always end each session with some gentle stretches and mindfulness exercises, so everyone feels invigorated, calm, and relaxed.
Toddle Fit is a great energiser in the mornings, but works wonders at any point during the day. We find the nursery staff absolutely love this session, too!
The Benefits of Toddle Fit
Our Toddle Fit programme has its own unique set of benefits for preschool children. The exercises and activities we use:
- flood every pupil (and teacher!) with feel-good endorphins
- help with their gross and fine motor skills, as well as their proprioceptor development
- enhance their concentration and motivation
- improve their balance
- build their strength and agility
- promote good mental health & personal wellbeing